Every service provider’s goal is to improve the client experience over the course of the relationship. In order to measure improvement, providers must first establish a starting point, a baseline. This baseline has to include enough data points to be meaningful, incorporating at least a full monthly business cycle.
In MSP Module 08a, 6-Week Baseline Review, the provider establishes baselines in three key areas for the client: system performance, service ticketing, and satisfaction survey results. These baselines enable the provider to look at trends over time and measure improvement since the service activation. Sufficient data is also available at this point to make sure thresholds are set correctly for monitoring alerts and notifications.
The provider reviews these baselines with the client to supply insight on service delivery since activation and to identify areas where they can gain more value from the service.
This module consists of the Module Overview Diagram plus 4 pages of detailed process maps personalized for your company.
- You have a benchmark for measuring service delivery to the client
- Alerts and notifications meet the needs of the client
- Your client gains more value for the service
Included with your first Service Blueprint Brick for a series:
- Life Cycle Diagram depicting process modules for the service offering
- Tutorial on "How to read a Service Blueprint"
- Kaizen-based guide on "How to deploy a Service Blueprint module"
Included with each Service Blueprint Brick:
- 11x17 and Legal PDF versions (A3 version for international clients)
- Detail Report (describing roles, systems, documents, and KPIs for the module)
- Task Report (listing all of the onstage and backstage tasks in the process module)
- Personalization with your logo, roles, and service automation systems
Additional features for Service Blueprint Subscription clients:
- Editable native MS Visio version of the Service Blueprint
- Accompanying AntFarm tools and templates such as agendas, project plans, planning tools
- Access to online Service Blueprint training
The goals of this process are to:
- Establish the foundation for measuring service improvement for a client
- Identify changes to alerting and notifications to better support the client
- Ensure the client is getting the optimum value from the service
At the onset of this process:
- It is approximately 6 weeks following service activation
Upon completion of this process:
- Baseline review is complete; client understands baseline system performance and service desk usage
- System utilization and service delivery baselines established for future trend analysis
- Action items have been assigned to remedy weak service delivery areas (if required)
- Monitoring changes implemented to improve usefulness of alerting (if required)
This process module includes these sub-processes:
- 08a.01 Baseline Review Initiation
- 08a.02 System Utilization and Performance Baseline
- 08a.03 Service Ticketing Baseline
- 08a.04 Client Feedback Baseline
- 08a.05 6-Week Baseline Review
- 08a.06 Baseline Review Follow-Up
These metrics and KPIs provide an indication of process performance:
- Client Adoption Rate for Recommendations
- Client Adoption Rate for Service Procedures
- Client Satisfaction Improvement
- False Negative Event Rate
- False Positive Event Rate
- Service Ticket Electronic Support Rate