Initiatives such as Inbound Marketing and Marketing Qualification increase the quantity and quality of sales leads for B2B offerings. However, most providers selling complex solutions must still connect with the prospect to initiate a dialog that could eventually lead to a sale. The initial contact method may vary, but the objective is the same, scheduling an appointment to discuss the prospect’s business needs and potential solutions.
SALES Module 02b, Outbound Prospecting, provides a repeatable process for following up on marketing leads and scheduling introductory appointments. There are sections in the module for each of the potential contact methods: email, social media, and telemarketing calls. The workflow addresses both positive and negative responses from the prospect.
This module consists of the Module Overview Diagram plus 7 pages of detailed process maps personalized for your company.
- Structured, repeatable process for outbound prospecting reduces wasted effort
- Engage the prospect through multiple channels
Included with your first Service Blueprint Brick for a series:
- Life Cycle Diagram depicting process modules for the service offering
- Tutorial on "How to read a Service Blueprint"
- Kaizen-based guide on "How to deploy a Service Blueprint module"
Included with each Service Blueprint Brick:
- 11x17 and Legal PDF versions (A3 version for international clients)
- Detail Report (describing roles, systems, documents, and KPIs for the module)
- Task Report (listing all of the onstage and backstage tasks in the process module)
- Personalization with your logo, roles, and service automation systems
Additional features for Service Blueprint Subscription clients:
- Editable native MS Visio version of the Service Blueprint
- Accompanying AntFarm tools and templates such as agendas, project plans, planning tools
- Access to online Service Blueprint training
The goals of this process are to:
- Introduce Marketing Qualified companies to the provider's products and services
- Schedule introductory appointments with prospects to review their needs
- Continue to engage with selected prospects through nurture marketing
At the onset of this process:
- Prospecting Activities (for either email or telemarketing) have been created for Marketing Qualified companies and contacts
Upon completion of this process:
- Sales prospecting email sequence has been sent (when appropriate)
- Scheduled telemarketing calls have been placed
- Sales Appointment has been created for introductory appointments following a successful telemarketing call
- Sales Opportunity has been created if the prospect indicates interest in a specific solution
This process module includes these sub-processes:
- 02b.01 Initial Sales Contact via Email (manual)
- 02b.02 Initial Sales Contact via Email (automated)
- 02b.03 Processing Email Responses
- 02b.04 Initial Sales Contact via Social Media
- 02b.05 Contact via Telemarketing Call
These metrics and KPIs provide an indication of process performance:
- Client Acquisition Cost
- Conversion Ratio: Lead to Closed-Won
- Pipeline Size (# opportunities)
- Sales Cycle Time
- Sales ROI