Client trust in the IT solution is essential for adoption. Users that have issues during their first experience following go-live will be reluctant to place their trust in the solution for critical business processes, unless those issues are resolved rapidly.
PROJECT Module 09b, Initial Support and Transition, provides the process framework for rapid response and resolution of go-live issues through the use of either an on-site support team or on-call support from the project team, with rapid escalation to the Service Desk when needed.
Upon conclusion of the initial support period, a Support Transition Call formalizes the transition to remote support. The client is expected to sign off on solution go-live at this point.
Unresolved go-live issues are assigned to either the Project Team or Service Desk as appropriate for resolution.
This module consists of the Module Overview Diagram plus 5 pages of detailed process maps personalized for your company.
- Rapid response to go-live issues that arise reduces user frustration and business impact
- User adoption is improved if support is responsive and issues are resolved quickly
Included with your first Service Blueprint Brick for a series:
- Life Cycle Diagram depicting process modules for the service offering
- Tutorial on "How to read a Service Blueprint"
- Kaizen-based guide on "How to deploy a Service Blueprint module"
Included with each Service Blueprint Brick:
- 11x17 and Legal PDF versions (A3 version for international clients)
- Detail Report (describing roles, systems, documents, and KPIs for the module)
- Task Report (listing all of the onstage and backstage tasks in the process module)
- Personalization with your logo, roles, and service automation systems
Additional features for Service Blueprint Subscription clients:
- Editable native MS Visio version of the Service Blueprint
- Accompanying AntFarm tools and templates such as agendas, project plans, planning tools
- Access to online Service Blueprint training
The goals of this process are to:
- Resolve end-user go-live issues as expeditiously as possible
- Seamlessly hand off the customer from the project team to remote support
- Determine issue ownership for open issues remaining from the project
At the onset of this process:
- Users are live on the new IT environment
- Knowledge transfer has occurred between the project team and the Service Desk
- The Service Desk is prepared to receive support calls from the client
- Initial support window (on-site or on-call) is scheduled
- Support Transition Call is scheduled
Upon completion of this process:
- Client is transitioned to remote support
- Client has signed off on service go-live and the support transition
- Issues owned by the Project Team have been resolved
- Project Closeout Session has been scheduled
This process module includes these sub-processes:
- 09b.01 On-site Go-Live Support
- 09b.02 On-call Support from the Project Team
- 09b.03 Internal Go-Live Issues Review
- 09b.04 Support Transition Call
- 09b.05 Go-live Issue Resolution
These metrics and KPIs provide an indication of process performance:
- Client Satisfaction - Project Management
- Business Impact of Technology Deployment On The Client
- Client Adoption Rate for Service Procedures
- Go-Live Issues